We, HR Sorted (“Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how we collect and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you purchase or download any product or subscribe to our newsletter.
This current version was updated February 2020
We are a data controller and responsible for your personal data.
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your rights, please contact the DPO using the details set out below.
Name or title of DPO: Operations Director
Email address: email@example.com
Personal information collection and use
HR Sorted will only collect personally identifiable data when it is voluntarily submitted to us. We will only ever use this information to comply with your request for information or as otherwise disclosed to you when you submit your information. HR Sorted may refer to that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services. We may use that information to contact you.
Information we collect may include;
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, preferences, feedback and survey responses. It may also include any correspondence between us (such as enquiries, technical support requests, requests by you for information from us, calls between us)
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, Learning management systems products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We collect this information for the purposes of;
- To deliver our services to you
- To contact you by email, post, or telephone regarding any changes, updates, promotions, or amendments to our products and services
- To maintain our records
- To process any financial transactions between us
- For marketing purposes and to make you aware of promotions and new product information and services
- For analytical purposes including your learning activity, exam results, test results, and how you engage with our learning platform and your chosen learning programme
How we may provide your information to third parties
The only time we will share your information with a third party are;
- To those that support us in providing a service to you. These third parties are;
Stripe – Stripe is a payment gateway used to securely transact any purchases from our website
Mailchimp – Mailchimp is an email and marketing communications tool we use to send you updates, newsletters, promotions, or any other information relating to our products and services.
HubSpot – HubSpot is a database management system. We use this to ensure we accurately track all activities between you and us
Google analytics – We use google analytics to track various statistics within our website
HR Sorted has chosen these third parties and apply these principles to ensure we can provide optimal service levels to you.
Security of your personal data
HR Sorted has taken every reasonable precaution to implement practices and procedures, including the use of security technology with a view of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use.
Access to information – your rights
Under data protection law’s you have a right to request access to personal data which are held about you. HR Sorted reserves the right to charge a fee to supply such information.
You have the right to;
- Request access to your personal data.
This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your personal data.
This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
Where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Right to withdraw consent.
Where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
You also have the right to unsubscribe from any products or services you are subscribed to at anytime by writing to us on the You can request any changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Once you close your browser, the cookie simply terminates.
The main purpose of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time when returning to our website.
This current version was updated February 2020